• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mono Skid wheels for 2008 vector

davessrx

Extreme
Ok I just spent an hour looking on here for info on wheels. My mono skid has 6 wheels, 2 need replacement because of poor bearings and they aren't replaceable. So what do I do? I've read some nightmares about oversized wheels so I'd rather do the pioneer thing but I NEED 2 Oem style wheels with replaceable bearings that aren't $50 each. Anyone got a part number?

Dave - u should have saved that hour of looking and just stopped in at the store! Lol We stock and recommend using the wheel in the link below to replace the original wheels. These are the same wheels yamaha uses stock on the 2010 and up sleds - they have a replaceable bearing and are more durable than the stock wheels used from 06-09.

http://www.portyamaha.com/eshopprod_cat ... er_Bog.htm

Kevin you are the best! BTW I was looking after hours!

Pull 2 black ones (or order them) and also I need both seals for the back of my chain case. Also a set of slides.

I'll probably break something else along the way too. I'll stop tomorrow after work, thanks again.

Dave Speed

Dave, just save yourself more agony and sell me your sled for $2000 and spring order a 2015 Vector from Port! It has EPS......you're not getting any younger!!! LOL!!!

davessrx said:
I'd be worth it to watch you put it back together at this point!!!

If that's a condition of sale....not a problem!! LOL!! ;)!

Back