• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Monroe County Ride - Feb 8th-9th.

Hi Kyle.
Randy and Zac Clark will be joining your ride on Saturday. PM you on FB, but wanted to make sure you added 2 more riders to your group!
Thanks
Robin :yam:

I got some work to do before saturday.... in the garage right now givin er.

Attachments

• apex apart (480x640).jpg
    apex apart (480x640).jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 158
sledneck22 said:
Plan on meeting at the Best Western parking lot at 9:30 and we will depart from there at 10 am. We are going to head North to milston, eat lunch there, then head over to oakdale, down to clifton and take a quick break there. Then continue over to norwalk, if time allows, we'll head up to cashton and then back to sparta from there. We'll try and get back into Sparta around 6. We will then all ride to "The Rite Spot" where I'll have brats and hot dogs. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout. Let me know if you have any questions.
There is a BP gas station right next to the Best Western where you'll be able to gas up before the ride. We shouldn't have too much of a problem between towns for gas either.

What route are you taking from Sparta to Milston? I hope to meet you in Milston for lunch.

We'll probably be going up trail #13 "County B Trail" into Cataract. Then Trail #11 over to intersection #3. Then north on #27 to the intersection that split to go to warrens or Milston.

Killer Ride today!!! 128 miles of twists and turns and awesome scenery.

Attachments

• IMG_6535.JPG
    IMG_6535.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 140
I enjoyed the 5 miles or so that I was able to ride with you all. I hope to be able to finish a ride with you aat some other time. Thanks to everyone and to the guys that towed me and my sled back to Milston. the second time I went into the trees was not my fault, the strap came loose and I couldn't steer.

Chad

chadman said:
I enjoyed the 5 miles or so that I was able to ride with you all. I hope to be able to finish a ride with you aat some other time. Thanks to everyone and to the guys that towed me and my sled back to Milston. the second time I went into the trees was not my fault, the strap came loose and I couldn't steer.

Chad

Chad, its all good... just glad you are ok and the sled took the damage. It happens. Catch you on the next one. :Rockon:

Chadman, It wasn't a problem towing you.Im just glad your ok!
Hopefully better luck next time.Ryan

MrSled said:
Killer Ride today!!! 128 miles of twists and turns and awesome scenery.
Amen to that!! What a great ride, great trails, great fun, great people!!! What a ride!!! Can't wait to do it again!!!

Back