• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Monroe Cty WI, TY ride - Interest?

Ride Monroe Co

Hi!
Robin from Leisure Time Sports in Tomah...Yamaha dealer...I have been talking to Kyle and with his permission, will be helping out with this ride! We have excellent trails and excellent hotels/restaurants etc in Monroe County! Do you have a head count? I would love to get the media involved, and also let my Yamaha Rep know what we are planning and see if they would be willing to help out with this as well. Last time we organized a ride, we had over 80 sleds and everyone had a great time! Looking forward to helping Kyle out with this and if anyone has any questions or idea's and cannot get a hold of Kyle, call me here at the shop...608-372-5939.

Robin, Robin, Robin, I think you should get all of us 2012 models to ride

Leisure Time is a great dealer bought a V-star1100 classic from them back in 02. I will have myself and the wife on the ride.

Yea i get to sit at the head of the table when leisure time has there x-mas dinner. Don't I Robin. :-o
Im a donater

sledneck--You will have the backing of the club and the STMC (Snowmobile Trails of Monroe County) on this ride! Kick #*$&@ idea and I really hope we have good snow for it. When we have snow, the trails are awesome! Good work sledneck! As it gets closer, I can post something on website or Facebook too if you want!

More information on this ride should become available by the beginning of December. If there are any questions feel free to ask me.

Have not heard anymore from Kyle..but you are right, we do need the snow! He thought he would have more info after the first part of December. I am sure he will be posting as soon as he knows more!

Back