• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

more weight transfer

1yamadog

Veteran
i have a 09 rtx that has no weight transfer the limiter strap is all the way loose and still nothing my 08 rtx can ride wheelies just cant seem to see the differance

1yamadog said:
i have a 09 rtx that has no weight transfer the limiter strap is all the way loose and still nothing my 08 rtx can ride wheelies just cant seem to see the differance

tighten up the spring preload on your front track shock. ...make sure the blocks at the back are rotated so the thinest side is to the rear.

I know you sacrifice some handling on the trails, but i have to admit, theres not to many feelings that can beat taking off and not having your skis touch the snow till 120. It also makes my buddies on their doos jealous, so that has to be worth something too.

1yamadog said:
ok tightened centershock perload but not sure what blocks your talking about the stops dont have adjustment

Sorry old habit. Unless you have a ski-doo SC3 or SC4 disregard the transfer block comment.

Back