• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Moto's Meager Mods - Nytro MTX

APEX VS. NYTRO

In a moment of "proximity problems", I met up with an Apex track in a full tilt carve... you can see who won

vs%20Apex1.JPG

vs%20Apex2.JPG

AAANNNNNDDD.... Apparently, the THIRD time you straighten a subframe, it will not stay put. This was not caused by the contact with the Apex... Just 2 days of hard riding.

straight4.JPG

Hey Moto

On your BB's install. Did you (as you put it) masssage that outside bracket over 1/4" so you could add rivets at that outside location only or did you do that also so the front edge of the BB's are flush against the tunnel in the front inside edge of the BB's? I have noticed that there is a +/- 1/8 gap between the BB's and the existing tunnel on some of the posted installs right towards the front lower lip area of the BB's..
You can even see that gap on BB's web site in one of their pictures. I noticed that yours is tight up against the tunnel at that location I think you even added a rivet in that location. I am getting ready to add BB's to mine and like the look of the board right up against the orrigially tunnel.

Nice mods ;)!

bholmlate said:
Hey Moto

On your BB's install. Did you (as you put it) masssage that outside bracket over 1/4" so you could add rivets at that outside location only or did you do that also so the front edge of the BB's are flush against the tunnel in the front inside edge of the BB's? I have noticed that there is a +/- 1/8 gap between the BB's and the existing tunnel on some of the posted installs right towards the front lower lip area of the BB's..
You can even see that gap on BB's web site in one of their pictures. I noticed that yours is tight up against the tunnel at that location I think you even added a rivet in that location. I am getting ready to add BB's to mine and like the look of the board right up against the orrigially tunnel.

Nice mods ;)!

I did it for both of the reasons you listed above... :Rockon:
PM me on a rivet idea for you...

Back