• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mouse House Hell

Phat-Dad

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2005 Yamaha RS Rage (RSG90k)
Hey all, I need a little help piecing my wiring back together on my Rs Rage. It's been sitting for 10 years and the mice had a blast. I have everything figured out except the wire for the right handgrip warmer(no blue tag).
20210916_162253.jpg
Any idea how this ties back into the system? Is there a diagram or photo available somewhere? Thanks!

Not sure if this would be applicable but it appears you have the same colored wires as my 03 RX-1. I just checked the right and left handwarmer wiring on it and what I found is that each handwarmer has two wires where one wire from the left and one wire from the right connect to each other. Then, the other wire from the right handwarmer is connected to the yellow w/red stripe wire and the other wire from the left handwarmer is connected to what appears to be gray w/black stripe wire (the two wires I circled in your pic). I see that you have those two wires tagged so not sure if you already have them accounted for or what.
RxWiring.JPG

Wiring.JPG

Thanks for the reply. That seems to make sense to me. There was so much mice damage that I had to guess on a tag or two. I'll dig into it this weekend and see what happens. Thanks again.

No problem. Let me know if you need additional pictures.

Back