• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Boost Module for your YamaHeater

Would definitely like feedback from you guys using a Booster!

For example:
What settings do you find you run at the most?

If you have ridden when it was sub-zero F, did they keep up easily & where did you have the bars set to?

Where you able to run some high speed trails where your hands would normally get cold without your YamaHeater/Booster, what setting did you use?

Did your hands stay nice & warm at high speed using your YamaHeater/Booster?

Want to get the Booster ouput fine-tuned so that it makes just enough heat to keep your hands comfortable & warm at -20*F or so, with the bars as high as they will go.
(They shouldn't really feel super hot at this speed in sub-zero temps, yet you should be able to comfortably ride.) ;)!
That way the loading is minimized and the heat is maximized.

Rock :-o

Installed my booster and finally have the heat I need. The original Yamaheater was a big step up, but with the booster it kicks butt. I honestly can say its just right for me. But with controls off, red LED, they get quite hot. Not too hot, but hot enough to be able to reverse cold hands if say you had to work on a sled or something like that. For whatever reason having your gloves off and your hands got cold while stopped, just crank up to red LED and your hands will warm back up. I am running the powermadd deflectors with gauntlets which are the first pair of gauntlets I find useable. Anway big thumbs up to Rockmeister for providing something Yamaha should have done in the first place. My old SX and SRX had this kind of heat stock. Thanks

Put on 200 miles on Sunday in 15 degree weather. I started out with four bars and ended up with using two bars.

I think I could melt my grips now that the booster is installed.

definately the best aftermarket part I have purchased for my Nytro

it works awesome, I have to turn mine down, and I am only wearing race gloves with no insulation

Nytro40th said:
it works awesome, I have to turn mine down, and I am only wearing race gloves with no insulation

Awesome!

What kind of riding conditions & how far do you have to turn it down?

Thanks!

riding conditions are all cross country, weather conditions are on average -20 to -40, had them over half bars but had to turn them down to less than half, sizzilin lol

Must be nice...Can't wait for mine to arrive so I can stay warm.

CJW said:
Check your pms Rock

Hey Dude!

Always check my PMs whenever I am on-line.
(Sometimes forget I'm on-line and goto bed, but if I'm truly on-line will check em!)

To answer your question, look 3 posts above yours... lol

Rock :-o

Back