• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mpi doesn’t answer

Eser88

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Yamaha viper mtx
Has anyone had issues lately getting ahold of mpi. I just bought a turbo from a dealer and have a few questions about it but cannot get an answer. Am I using the wrong number? I’m phoning the one available on there website.

Has anyone had issues lately getting ahold of mpi. I just bought a turbo from a dealer and have a few questions about it but cannot get an answer. Am I using the wrong number? I’m phoning the one available on there website.

I heard they have closed.

Kinda makes ya wonder why their website would still be active?

And why the phone wouldn’t be cut off, it just rings and rings and rings

They are now a dealer distributor only. They no longer deal directly with the general public from what I am told. They should discontinue the phone number and move their products to their dealers websites.

Ok so who is a dealer for their products? I haven't seen anyone selling things that were former MPI items.

Good question, I asked the same thing but was not given any dealer info.

MPI had some great products over the years, their Apex Super Charger kits were exceptional. With the ultra lite 2 stroke mountain sleds and the introduction of the Side Winder 998 they probably were squeezed out of the market like many other aftermarket performance shops...too bad.

I also would like to know where we can get support and parts for their products? For example, I would like a new nytro supercharger belt. anyone know a source??

Thanks. I called straightline and they were great to talk to, but cannot help me out on mpi products.

I will see the owner this weekend and talk to him and try and get more in site on what can be done or who to contact!

Thanks. I called straightline and they were great to talk to, but cannot help me out on mpi products.

I talked to them about MPI info and parts and got the same response. No one they had me talk to knew who to direct me to for information.

Any updates on this ?

Back