• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MPI SUPERCHARGER OIL CHANGE

Hi there.

Was just wondering if anyone know what kinda oil you use. For the MPI Supercharger?
My oil tank( in front nose cone of Nytro) is a tad low on dipstick.

Thanks Jason

Rotrex SX150. Nothing else. Report back when you see how much a bottle is worth! Lol

I guess I’m going to have to give my right leg for that 1L bottle. Are they smoking crack?
And that US price ( $124)

You sure I can’t get away with 5w/30?? Lol

I may have half a liter I can spare. PM me and I’ll have a look if you want.

I’ll check again just to see how low it is.
The dealer noticed it the other day and just mentioned it to me. So if it’s atleast half way between full and fill. You’d think I’d be safe

Not something to mess with IMO. If you’ve never changed it, you may want to. It’s easy to do.

No I’ve never changed it. It was on the sled when I bought it in March 2016.
Sled seems to work good. But never had a sled with SC before either

How old is the sled and how long has the charger been on it?
Not a matter of running good. They have drain intervals like everything else.

The sled is 2013 xtx 1.75 and has 3500 km on it now. When I bought it it had roughly 2100 km on it. I’m not sure how long charger has been on it.
I can only assume since almost new. Cause the guy did ZBros complete front end. Hid kit risers and bunch of little stuff to sled.

They recommend doing the charger oil every 2 years. Up to you man! I know I wouldn’t mess with that! Spinning a lot of RPM!

Cheers

Back