• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MPI Tunnel Cooler

MPI cooler

On the MPI website they state that they are using it on a XTX. Here is the info from there website.

" Our XTX Nytro (stock radiator and No OEM Tunnel cooler) ran typical temps over 200deg. WITH OUR NEW COOLER AND THE OE RADIATOR our max temps are 150deg and 110deg in the powder (actually to cool). We are going to pull the OE cooler on this unit. "

I have been thinking about getting one myself it sounds like it would be a great addition to bring the temps down.

xtxcaptain

I put them on my XTX last year, when I added the S/C. They work well,and I did delete the oem radiator. You will still have some moisture issues. When you stop at night the snow melts and drips down on the skid and will freeze up on the wheels etc. not terrible, but it is slight pain. I just carry a rubber mallet with me and tap my wheels and anything else that has a build-up in the morning before I take off. If I were doing it over, I would still go with the MPI coolers. Hope this helps.

Back