• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mpi Viper EABC issue

double a ron

Extreme
Hello all, I have a 2016 viper with mpi 190 kit with EABC. I have it set up working really well at altitude, however the EABC does not seem to be adjusting boost, on the trail in and out it overboosts, and at home 1000m elevation the boost seems to be about the same as at elevation so over revs like crazy.

I am considering ditching it for a boost tee and just adjust myself for altitude.

Anyone have any advice or experience with the EABC?

Hello all, I have a 2016 viper with mpi 190 kit with EABC. I have it set up working really well at altitude, however the EABC does not seem to be adjusting boost, on the trail in and out it overboosts, and at home 1000m elevation the boost seems to be about the same as at elevation so over revs like crazy.

I am considering ditching it for a boost tee and just adjust myself for altitude.

Call MPI, sounds like you have an issue with your EABC.

Call MPI, sounds like you have an issue with your EABC.
Hi mr sled you have helped me and my dad a lot in the past with lots of things but I just got a turbo viper and am looking for some EABC help the sled has 700 miles and had same issue and the guy unhooked it and went to a grims speed boost controller but I was thinking about switching it back but don’t know a lot about the new tech in this I have always had an MPI Nytro hope you can help me or point me in the right direction I tried calling MPI but wasn’t able to get ahold of them

I always had a manual boost controller, you will just need an air Fuel ratio gage, I would suggest AEM and monitor it, there’s a lot of people on here ulmer and the MPI guys that will help you a lot or I can try and give u a little on it but im no expert! Have lots of experience on the Nytro with it tho but it’s kind of a pain to always adjust it!!

Hi mr sled you have helped me and my dad a lot in the past with lots of things but I just got a turbo viper and am looking for some EABC help the sled has 700 miles and had same issue and the guy unhooked it and went to a grims speed boost controller but I was thinking about switching it back but don’t know a lot about the new tech in this I have always had an MPI Nytro hope you can help me or point me in the right direction I tried calling MPI but wasn’t able to get ahold of them

Ya, dont bother with MPI, that over and done with. I only know and have settings on low boost setting for gems controller.

There are some good PDF files here: http://viper.mountainperformance.com/SUPPORT_ep_41.html

Does it just control boost? Or fuel too?

Back