• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mud bog and drag races sept 12

I went to that this past weekend. The place where they hold that race is only about 10 miles from my house so I usually attend.
Not sure if any of you guys went, but I saw this red Grizzly there that was friggin huge! Had a bigwheel kit I think.
There was also a black Polaris Scrambler 400 there that was pretty sweet. Looked like it had 25"-27" tires and a HotSeat pipe that made it sound like a 250cc dirtbike. Pretty sweet. As typical for a mud bog event there was a lot of Polaris there (500/600/700 Sportsmans and there was even a 250 TrailBlazer that did pretty well in its class), some Yammies though. I saw that red Grizzy, a Kodiak that a dude and his girlfriend were sharing that did pretty well. There also was an older Wolverine there that didnt do too well. Manuals really arent the best for mud though...
Overall its a pretty cool event, you should attend if you get the chance.
Im probably going to buy an ATV in a few years (gotta pay off the snowmobile I just bought first) and then I will most definetely be running in the mud bog event.
Probably be looking at either a Bruin or a Kodiak when the time comes.
Hebi

Back