• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MY NYTRO IS GETTING FASTER WITH AGE!!!!

Dude you have 25 posts..... Why should we not believe people that have been here for years with Nytros and have all recorded faster speeds than 105-110 mph.... What makes you the most knowledgeable on this site? I think you should just tone it down a bit and just observe and maybe you can learn a little...

so im not a computer geek that knew about this site 10years ago????..who cares, 25, 50, 500 posts?????, no nytro stock will do 110mph PERIOD???, none of MY claims are false....i NEVER said anyone was a liar, i just stated facts and a bit of an experience....thats it. i could care less who you are and you sure don't know who i am so don't read my post and i wont read yours. call me if you have a problem....... ill pm you my phone number if you want to talk keyboard hero. im NOT the most knowledgeable, never claimed to be.....i love reading and getting info on this site, BUT this particular thread is bugging me so i "voiced" my opinion based on my inferences and FACT. i hoped not to offend anyone directly, if i did so what...thats life. now im gonna sit back and learn a little????? how fast does yours go 120mph??????.

you should read the thread again,......and again.......

rob brouse

Take it easy guys! We're all in this together! We all share a passion for sleds and Nytros in particular. Sledding is kind of like fishing everyone has caught the biggest fish, some of us think they have the fastest Nytro! I have to agree with Roberterin on one thing. The nytro is just not a 110 mph machine. Never was , never will be without serious mods. It is basically a 600cc class sled with huuuuge torque! We can argue about this forever but reality is what it is. Please lets keep this a friendly site for information , education, and maybe a little B.Sing once in a while. :Rockon: :Rockon:

I have to agree mine only does 99 on speedo so guess 94 gps. No way anyone can do 105.8. Not calling anybody a liar. That is almost 12 mph faster than mine.

roberterin said:
so im not a computer geek that knew about this site 10years ago????..who cares, 25, 50, 500 posts?????, no nytro stock will do 110mph PERIOD???, none of MY claims are false....i NEVER said anyone was a liar, i just stated facts and a bit of an experience....thats it. i could care less who you are and you sure don't know who i am so don't read my post and i wont read yours. call me if you have a problem....... ill pm you my phone number if you want to talk keyboard hero. im NOT the most knowledgeable, never claimed to be.....i love reading and getting info on this site, BUT this particular thread is bugging me so i "voiced" my opinion based on my inferences and FACT. i hoped not to offend anyone directly, if i did so what...thats life. now im gonna sit back and learn a little????? how fast does yours go 120mph??????.

you should read the thread again,......and again.......

rob brouse

So far this year, 110mph on GPS on a road pushing 3" of powder. It's got more in it.... But..... I have a Full excell Exhaust system, K&N filters, PCIII and clutching.....

Reading back at your old posts, I notice you only have 600 miles on it. It takes about 1500-2000miles to see it's full potential.... You are right where there are better selds with better top end. My Apex would have waxed this sled on ice for top end...

Back