• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*XTX is FASTER than the RTX SE & 1200 4-Tec*

SledFreak said:
Yes, but I believe the fine line in studding is no more than 120 studs. After that it starts to rob hp fast.
I would think it would be more of a linear affect, not a firm line at 120+ studs . But I dont know this from testing

Turk said:
I have 2 separate clutch set ups
#1 trail set up ..i can beat the 1200 all the way to top but it,s close right to top end
#2..is my 660 race set up
I can really hurt him in 660 but he has me by a lot on top.
I ride/race this 1200 every time we go out & it allways the same.

Turk, what mods does the 1200 have?

OK, Thanks.. I figured it had something done.. Minor, but it is still a change from stock...

RTx99 said:
has anyone had a chance to race there XtX vs new 1200 renegade :Rockon:

My nephew just got his '10 1200 Renegade X a few weeks ago.
His wife has a '09 1200 GSX.

We'll be trading paint all winter.

Last season the 1200 GSX was faster than a buddy of ours '09 1200 Renegade. The Renegade was quicker out of the hole but GSX would go buy it on the top end.

Hey Legend..If you get by Flitz he will think he just got passed by a UPS truck...that's if his eyes are closed and he goes by the sound of the thing that passed him :moon:

legend......

when they say 'parcels'.......we know they really mean 'spare parts for my front-end'....

i mean i can carry a couple things and you can carry a couple things.........but we're riding with 3 or 4 nytros?!?.....

fcuk that's a lot of 'parcels' to be carrying............

:dunno:

Yep..tow ropes, coolant, clamps, pistons, rings...that things we do for you doo guys....funny how the guy with the XP is talking about front end parts...get ur bushings in yet sport?

Hey...no hijacking Doo boy...back to the other site you go.

yeah I also see that legend has not updated his status that he is a SKI-DOO OWNER. I know its a big step for ya, but mose is in the car waiting for you to head back to your new site!

miss ya, but you'll be back

All I can say is it's going to be a long depressing winter for the legend, he has 5 nytro's to deal with that's alot of weight on those shoulders.
Look's like we will have our first showdown of the winter coming up this weekend stock to stock ( did I just say stock to stock) I should say stock nytro to full mod 1200. :rules Either way it should prove to be an interesting week! :-o :-o :-o

Back