• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Nytro replacement.

berge75 said:
gears when up on the 2step @ 20+ PSI. Installing 1" Hacksaw and bunch of studs as well. With the winter we have been having I may spend more time then normal on the lake.

Just a ? but why buy the long track then put a 1in track on it?[/quote]

Usally wihen you up the hp alot of guys go with the longtrack and short lugs for lake racing the sled dosen't wheelie then and is faster.With the 128 they wheelie more and the front of the track comes off the ground and they lose traction/and holeshot.

journeyman said:
Cool graphics. How is it running? Are you happy with it so far?

Its running great, this week I am going to change all my cheap spring clamps to worm clamps, and some hair spray, on all of my boost fittings, my buddies turbo had allot of loose clamps and hoses, did the same thing to his and he is hitting 8000RPM where I am at 7450, I did pick up another 200rpm this weekend, got 700 miles on it now, maybe its loosening up.

I drove my good friends F1100 turbo snow pro this weekend.... all i can say is wow... i 100% agree on your comment on flat cornering... if you put on a st of agressive carbides the push goes away... power is just adicting.... all i can say is its faster than both my apex's... i truly think i found my next buy!!!

and to compair.. we had my 40th apex 144, 2012 800etec XRS, 2011 etec TNT, 1200 doo, and the sno pro... hands down the sno pro could out corner all. everyone was in awe....

Back