• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My shock up-grade for 04warrior.....

low slung

TY 4 Stroke Master
Here are pics of my rebuilt shock in my 04warrior which now has a remote-reservoir with high and low speed compression adjust.This shock was built by SHOCK-TEC and is cheaper then buying a brand new non-rebuildable shock($443cdn vs $550cdn for the original shock).This shock was the one that came with my sled new but now i can have it rebuilt instead of throwing it away :Rockon: .

Attachments

• DSCI1058.JPG
    DSCI1058.JPG
    309.2 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCI1047.JPG
    DSCI1047.JPG
    288.3 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCI1050.JPG
    DSCI1050.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 201

Only got 120 miles on it so far due to one snowless winter(all of those miles are high-speed,very smooth running).Tried it on a few humps i could find and it seems to work great(Frank at SHOCK-TEC did a excellent job with it).The way the winter has been going(and the long-range looks the same)it maybe next winter before i can pound the piss out of it on cross-country conditions.By the way those wheels are yamahas wheels from there catalog(you can replace the bearing in these stock size wheels).

Nice, does Shock-Tec do a all kinds of shocks?

Back