• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need HELP ASAP

MarkRTX

Expert
I'm up at camp and today riding I got a OIL with a 0082 then OIL 0110 flashing in the odometer area. I checked the oil and its full maybe slightly a hair above the full mark. Sled runs fine. Any help is greatly appreciated. Sled is a 2011 Apex SE :o| :o| :o|

oil

It is to let you know that your due for a oil change and the number is how many miles you have done since you were due. It wont hurt it just get your oil change when you get a chance and the mechanic will reset it. :Rockon:

or hold down the reset buton till it goes away and remember to do it as soon as reasonably possible.
or if you did it at the start of the season and it has more then 500 miles on it just reset and ride.

What a great bunch of guys helping out a fellow yamaha rider that was worried about his sled. It,s great to see sledders, helping sledders. Cheers. Out of curiosity, do all the Apexes, even the old ones dating back to 06 have this feature ? I,ve got an 07 and am curious if I have that feature or not.

I had the same problem while on a 3 day trip up North.
It freaked me out and I thought for sure my trip was done!
I called my dealer and he calmed me down, and told me that it's exactly that. A reminder light.

Then he proceeded to tell me that all of the info could be found in my OM. Since I don't carry it on me, I made it a point of throwing it in my gear bag for next time!

Older ones don't. It started in 2010 I think... Not 100% on that

Thanks alot everyone and Apexrider your spot on. Anything I need to know I just check here. I thought for sure my trip was done. I got the answer here before mt dealer could get me off hold. Thanks everyone and the sled was fully serviced at the beginning of the year and only got a 1000 miles so far this year so the tech forgot to reset. Thanks again

#1APEXRIDER said:
What a great bunch of guys helping out a fellow yamaha rider that was worried about his sled. It,s great to see sledders, helping sledders. Cheers. Out of curiosity, do all the Apexes, even the old ones dating back to 06 have this feature ? I,ve got an 07 and am curious if I have that feature or not.
Thats exactly why I went VIP cheapest thing I have done to ensure my sled is always top notch. EVERYONE please consider becoming VIP to help keep this great site going. link is on the top of the page by stickys.

Back