• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need Help finding parts

Hyrific

I am looking for 3 pairs of 05 ski's however they are backordered right now and I don't know where to get any. So if I can't find them I would need the powder pro's and I'm not sure what other parts I would need to buy to get the powder pro's to fit on my sleds. Also I need 3 rear heat exchanger kits as I have scratchers and they break off as well as people on here seem to think that they will make your sled last longer plus my family isn't the smartest tools in the shed and don't always turn the sled off when not riding and we ride a trail in and out of our cabin that gets packed down. So where is a good place to buy these items from on the web or by phone or whatever. I;m sure some of you know where to go to get good deals or someplace that has the 05 ski for sale. Any feedback would be greatly appriciated. Oh I have 3 03 rx1 mountains and love them so far.

Back