• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New apex clutch

vmxrdr

Extreme
Between the scarcity of new sleds and $26,000 Canadian to get into a new one I am keeping my dialled in 18 LE. No doubt my 56 yr old construction damaged elbows would have liked a new power steering LE a lot. I have 18,000 kms all on a big tune and we have found they start to chew up rollers when Winder primary gets up in mileage. Do any of you guys know a part number for a new old stock apex clutch that comes assembled instead of parts I would have to assemble? Could anybody recommend best place to get one? Want to take care of it in off season in case it takes a while to get one.

I may have one for sale in a few days. (Waiting to confirm my arctic cat orders)The clutches do not come assembled from yamaha. I sent it over to thunder products for assembly and balancing. Clutch is mint and would just need weights and spring swapped over to it. Message me if you have any interest.

Back