• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New FX Nytro performance parts!

So, besides the autotune, what othe differences is there between that and the PCIII?

is it workign with and or for boost yet?

I want and need this cannot wait!!!

question allen...
is the map on the pc3 the same for a full system with filters as it would be with filters alone or filters and header etc?

also..am I correct the headers now have a "protection" plate welded to them?

The map for the PCIII will full system and filters would be the same as header and filters. Filters alone would be different. The exhaust does not have any "protection" plate added to it from last year that I know of.

Allen, Does the PCV with the autotune, tune each individual cylinder? I know it works on the Harley's according to dynojets website.

Andy

No, it does just a general adjustment across the board. The reason it does on the Harley is because the PCV on a Harley plugs right into the stock ECU.

Allen,

Trail Performer Package #1
FX Nytro Hi-Flow Header
FX Nytro Hi-Flow Intake
CR10EK Spark Plugs
10-11 hp increase
$746.10

Since you reduced the price on the Header by $50, will this pkg be $696.10?

Thx D

SledFreak said:
Daranello, Get Package #4. That's the one I just got, because of the increase flow of air, you really need to get the PCIII to get the best driveability of the sled. Your basically need to re-jet it for those mods and with such an increase in hp, your clutching will be out of wack, so you will need to change that and package #4 has it all. Mine's on the way up as we speak...

I got Drag and Fly's already (not installed yet thought)

Daranello said:
SledFreak said:
Daranello, Get Package #4. That's the one I just got, because of the increase flow of air, you really need to get the PCIII to get the best driveability of the sled. Your basically need to re-jet it for those mods and with such an increase in hp, your clutching will be out of wack, so you will need to change that and package #4 has it all. Mine's on the way up as we speak...

If you know anybody that needs a set let me know, I have a set for sale. 200.00 shipped.

SledFreak said:
Daranello said:
SledFreak said:

If you know anybody that needs a set let me know, I have a set for sale. 200.00 shipped.

I wouldnt just yet andy...you might ending up needing them

Back