• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New GTYR Exhaust!

they were going to build something similar last year, but production never took place. It looks like a nice product though.... maybe this year.

My dealer has one but don't know how it sounds. Just gut your stock one that's what I did the sound is perfect. cheap to do. At low RPM's it sounds almost stock, but hit the fun flipper and it'll turn heads :Rockon: Makes it nice when going in and out of towns you can still keep it quiet.

fyi it's a skinz exhaust...had one on my attak...deep and throaty...
contact dirkdiggler he has one for sale used..or if you want one new you can call skinz direct...ask for tammy tell her sj sent you..

they sound very nice...and yes, it is made by Skinz....great people, making great products for Yamaha!!!

I believe sled solutions has sound clips of both on their site FYI

i have the ultra q on my nytro. great fit and finish (i have the ceramic one). i cut the turnout at the end off to achieve the stock look. it is noticeably louder than stock when you hit the flipper. i wouldnt even consider the super q. the ulra q is loud enough, but not obnoxious.

sheetwright said:
I believe sled solutions has sound clips of both on their site FYI

nah they just have sound clip for the ultra q for the nytro. The skinz website doesnt have one either. Might just have to take a gamble and hope sounds alright.

I second that on the super q...had an ultra q and it was lud enough..unless you want that "hey look at me bark"...

Back