• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Pics of my XTX with mods

Apex & xtx

Expert
Sorry about the poor quality picture i used my brothers camera it sucks

Attachments

• pSttG0fe71P1JOqxSbe-xCo8wVhtPKo90300.jpg
    pSttG0fe71P1JOqxSbe-xCo8wVhtPKo90300.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 93

thanks man, yeah i like the look of the white and black sleds i pulled off all the stickers gonna do some kinda custom decal for the bottom side panels

haha yeah i shoulda moved the blower outve the picture, i used it to get some of the leaves away from the ski's so i could get a good close up. i have a nice little field in my back yard i just took her for a whip across it, feels good. I am used to an Apex last time i could lift the ski's like that XTX is when i used to ride cats back in the day :letsnow:

I took the decals off my white xtx also. Just used a hair dryer and got all of them off by just one steady pull. No residue was left and only took like 5 minutes to get them all. I too got the white ski doo loops, I moved my taillight to where that reflector was so there is nothing on the tail. I also got the billet gas cap and ignition ring. I don't know how to post pics.

yeah i did the same thing i used a pair of Twizers for the corners and than a blow dryer and heat gun Ill give whoever makes the decals credit they are rugged.

Back