• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Pics of my XTX with mods

stopdropanroll said:
marsh14 said:
It's really not like that. There is less of a chance of hitting the throttle than with your thumb.

I would just think pull vs. push, if you are hanging on it would be harder to let go then let off the fliper, maybe I will have to give it a try.

I am probably going to give a try too. Your brake is a pull system, and hopefully you are in control over it even over the roughest stuff.

lucky_7 said:
stopdropanroll said:
marsh14 said:
It's really not like that. There is less of a chance of hitting the throttle than with your thumb.

I would just think pull vs. push, if you are hanging on it would be harder to let go then let off the fliper, maybe I will have to give it a try.

I am probably going to give a try too. Your brake is a pull system, and hopefully you are in control over it even over the roughest stuff.

Brings back memories of jumping 10 footers out in Lake Huron/Michigan.

My question is a hard right turn.....some time with it in the stock thumb activated location I roll my hand around and pull the throttle with my fingers because it is to hard to get your thumb on it while leaning and having the bars turned hard right. What do you do in that instance with it flipped and a finger activated style??

Studded it this morning. Hooks up pretty good.

Attachments

• small.JPG
    small.JPG
    369.9 KB · Views: 87
sweet sleds guys... I don't know about turning your throttle around.. I think your asking for trouble.. Theres time when you got to hold on for dear life when riding this thing.. Think Snow.

Back