• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New vector owner here

4strokesmoke

Extreme
Hea whats up guys, I just became a new owner of a 05 Vector ER and now i cant wait for snow :yam:

So let the modding begin ;)! ... what are some good mods to get me pointing in the right direction

Go to the RS90GT post, further down, and take a look at the last reply. There is a listing of the items I've added and some photos. I appologize for the quality of the pictures. Some mods are functional, some are cosmetic and some were simply done because there isn't any snow and I'm bored.

Dusty

4strokesmoke said:
Hea whats up guys, I just became a new owner of a 05 Vector ER and now i cant wait for snow :yam:

So let the modding begin ;)! ... what are some good mods to get me pointing in the right direction
well wecome to the site and wecome to the vector. I also have an o5 just waiting for snow, I bought it in aprill so I still have not rode it. as far as mods you can spend untill your out of money and there will still be something you dont have.

4strokesmoke said:
... what are some good mods to get me pointing in the right direction

This may be more basic information than you are looking for but if your sled's new or unaltered, I'd advise swapping the factory carbides to a more sane length like 6-8", depending on studding or not. There are many opinions on studding, but IMO if you are going to stud, stay in the center of the track. With the torque these things produce out of corners, I believe that you are asking for track trouble of you stud the outer portion of the track.

Welcome aboard! This is a great forum. ;)!

well the sled is sort of new 256 miles and the previous owner switched the stock carbides to 4.5" shaper bars.... on studding i think im going to go with 96 down the center just to give me more grip

We ride mostly in the Elma, Alden, springvill, Colden, Cherry Creak ect
and then take a trip to TugHill.... so i get my rideing in for the winter :Rockon:

[
quote="4strokesmoke"]We ride mostly in the Elma, Alden, springvill, Colden, Cherry Creak ect
and then take a trip to TugHill.... so i get my rideing in for the winter :Rockon:
[/quote]were can you get trail maps for that area It would be closer to there for me than tug hill. I live in naples

Back