• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NEW X4!

Went the other weekend to look the X4 over and the closest dealer to me sold it a day before we went to kick tires. Shot me a high price maybe get another one in a month or so... and the wife and I pretty well just went with we will wait another year to make the purchase. I just searched online and found this one at Port Yamaha. I wont say what I paid (it did have a blemish from shipping not very noticeable because its in the camo) but they beat the closer dealer by $2,000!!! So that prompted us to make a 3 hr drive and pick it up today. Bought it and have only sat in the 2 seater once but did a lot of online searching and comparing. I cant say enough great things about Port Yamaha, they remind me of our local dealer that went out of business a few years ago. They even drove down to Yamaha's parts warehouse to guarantee that our roof and windshield were there today. I got the Yamaha roof and glass windshield with wiper for it. Ill get those and hopefully blinkers figured out this weekend and some more pictures.

Tough to beat the Staff at Port Yamaha. When my buddy crashed my wife's Venture, my insurance agent asked why I was driving an hour and a half when there are several local dealers. Told her I wanted it fixed .....CORRECTLY! Congrats on your new toy! Saw the pics on Facebook earlier today.

Finally figured out how to post pictures from my dropbox account since photobucket wants $$$ now. Got the Yamaha windshield and roof installed. Cheapo DIY blinker kit off amazon installed, used a couple clear lights the kit came with and used for dome lights in the roof. Added a light bar and 2 bumper lights. Next will be homemade rear bumper with reverse lights, set of street rims and tires, radio, rebuild/customize the front bumper. With this I am posting mostly on Wolverine forum since this doesn't have much traffic on the ATV/UTV side.

20190718_160655.jpg

20190720_171143.jpg

20190725_215612.jpg

20190725_220900.jpg

20190817_071948.jpg

looking good.

Back