• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New York trails open at dusk!

trails actually opened dec 5th in the northern region..... But that doesnt mean crap LOL unless you wanna ride the grass

Head further north guys into Quebec, buddy called me sunday after he got back from Mt. Valin, Roberval he did 400 miles, trails are getting there he said, he posted pictures on QuebecRider.com

Its coming, after the HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!

Oh sure...they're open... Maybe for hiking, ATV'ing or what ever floats your boat, but definately not for snowmobiling...SUX :die

bulldogbones said:
trails actually opened dec 5th in the northern region..... But that doesnt mean crap LOL unless you wanna ride the grass

no they didnt. they opened the 13th. You cant sled until hunting was done and muzzle loader ended the 12th. Doesnt matter anyways we are about a solid two to three weeks away from hitting tug hill

nards444, Although it makes no difference this year because we have no snow, the extended muzzle loader season does not effect the whole Northern Zone, only parts of it. The main part of Tug Hill would have been open on Dec 5th this year as they are not in the extended Muzzle loader season area.

BIG BLACK WARRIOR said:
nards444, Although it makes no difference this year because we have no snow, the extended muzzle loader season does not effect the whole Northern Zone, only parts of it. The main part of Tug Hill would have been open on Dec 5th this year as they are not in the extended Muzzle loader season area.

Your right but then you have to worry about parts of the southern zone still be in regular season. Best to wait till its all done IMO. But like we both said it doesnt matter.

Nice Boomer.....reeeeeeeeeal nice! I guess we cant really complain since winter does not begin until 12/22. Oh, who am I kidding!! this is ridiculous! damn you La Nina and your affect on the weather patterns in NY.

BBW..this is where you step in and and enlighten us with a lot of weather knowledge and meteorologist mumbo-jumbo and let us know that cold weather is on the way and upstate NY will soon be coated in blankets of white gold.

nards444 said:
bulldogbones said:

no they didnt. they opened the 13th. You cant sled until hunting was done and muzzle loader ended the 12th. Doesnt matter anyways we are about a solid two to three weeks away from hitting tug hill

LOL i gots me a NY DEC map says dec 5th

Back