• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Newbie secondary Q?

Where does the metal washer (that came adjuster) go when using the OSP? Not removing belt but running sled. I got f up threads on mine?

Last edited:

Oh got ya!! I haven't installed my adjuster yet. So do we remove the washers and stuff behind the secondary before we install the adjuster? Never seen any instructions, there is a video online but it's for the viper clutch which is different.

Is it possible to make a video on the sidewinder with a detailed how to and explaining how to resolve the issues we are all experiencing. I called once a while ago and really didn't understand cause I'm not a clutching expert and learn more from a video or pictures thanks

Is it possible to make a video on the sidewinder with a detailed how to and explaining how to resolve the issues we are all experiencing. I called once a while ago and really didn't understand cause I'm not a clutching expert and learn more from a video or pictures thanks
X2

Why would anyone sell a product like this with no instructions?

I'm not affiliated with vendor. He did ask that we call him directly. I did. And was satisfied with the way he responded. I am as new as you are.....

Joe

there are belt adjuster videos of OSP on youtube AND...might I add they were making them for the viper before this sled and maybe before others who might have come pate to the game..

Jim bends over backwards to make people happy...just call him

Back