• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First thing

first things first...we have to learn how to spell the name...it is NYtro...not Nitro :)

but looking forward to the Mod shop moving to the yammie side of things...

I just ordered a Trail tank...and will have the Better Boards at the door tomorrow...except I am in Hotlanta right now...

So TTabs, wanna start a thread about mods?

Re: First thing

mtdream said:
first things first...we have to learn how to spell the name...it is NYtro...not Nitro :)

but looking forward to the Mod shop moving to the yammie side of things...

I suppose - if I'm goin to be overhaulin' this sled, I should learn how to spell its name :o|

So, what the heck does this thing look like anyway? :moon:

The more I learn about the Nytro, the more mod ideas come to mind. I'm a Rev rider at heart ..... but I'm pickin' up my new Turbo Nytro in a few days. Change can be hard, but sometimes for the better. A mod thread definately will follow. Like I first said, we've got work to doo ...... (sorry about that pun)

ttabs, get with smitty, and get a two wheel kit from him. i did for both of my nytro mtx's. works very well. hope to see a nice ttabs mod shop post for the nytro like you did on dootalk for the revs.

first thing we need is a non turbo under tunnel exhaust, close off the open tunnel and a boss seat with a big trunk like the apex mountains have. LOL! ski

This is gonna be fun!!!!

Better boards will be first mod for me....

New Trail Tank is next mod, as the stock one is NOT enough for a day of riding...atleast for me...

Next is a re-route of the exhaust with a 90 or something else...got to get some more gas on back of sled....

Saw a cool mod (mild one) of a reloacte of the LED taillight to under the exhaust....opening up tunnel space...

The order of my mods

1. Skid Plate, Ice Scratchers and black ski handles
2. MCX Press Turbo and HighJacker Snowmobile Jack
3. Mt Tamer Suspension and 162x15x2.5 track
4. Remove all the foam, snow flap, tail light, install left hand throttle
5. Remove some decals, add some decals and a windshield bag
6. PowerMadd Cargo Caddy for storage

Coming soon (Maybe)
8 inch wheels
relocate boost and AF guage
muffinworks risers
Fox Floats
under the tunnel exhaust
custom seat
modify existing tunnel.

P3080122.jpg

Another Newbie

Lots of guys switching colors this spring to get some boost. ;)! Wow, lots of new emoticons to play with.

Sledskiing- I'll be picking my nytro up Friday from Mtn Tech and getting some seat time, already talked to Trey at HA Boost.
So much for a used RX1, might as well jump in with both feet.

sledskiing said:
The order of my mods

1. Skid Plate, Ice Scratchers and black ski handles
2. MCX Press Turbo and HighJacker Snowmobile Jack
3. Mt Tamer Suspension and 162x15x2.5 track
4. Remove all the foam, snow flap, tail light, install left hand throttle
5. Remove some decals, add some decals and a windshield bag
6. PowerMadd Cargo Caddy for storage

Coming soon (Maybe)
8 inch wheels
relocate boost and AF guage
muffinworks risers
Fox Floats
under the tunnel exhaust
custom seat
modify existing tunnel.

yeah sorry, Mtn tamer and barkbuster are already on their way to me...forgot those :) was first call after buying sled...

heard bad things about skid plate? filling with snow or some such???

where you putting the powermadd storage?

running scratchers for the hyfax?

Back