• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NGK CR 10EK

40TH FX NYTRO

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 SR VIPER LTX SE Blue and White
Just wondering if anyone has actually noticed any difference with these plugs. Power? Mileage? What are the benefits.

40TH FX NYTRO said:
Just wondering if anyone has actually noticed any difference with these plugs. Power? Mileage? What are the benefits.
How can I tell you when it's posted as the "Bikers secret" on the Royal website...... Run it without and run with you be the judge! .........NEXT

My #*$&@ dyno says it doesnt matter, but when all the things work together you might get 1hp lol.

doesnt hurt. i wouldnt take my sled apart just to replace them but had it apart for doughnuts and such id throw em in, y not?

raginyamaha said:
doesnt hurt. i wouldnt take my sled apart just to replace them but had it apart for doughnuts and such id throw em in, y not?
I don't think it took me 10 minutes to change out. You can get at them from the clutch side easy.

With the little power gain you are not going to fell it.When I ran my vector on asphalt I tested everything.There was a slight gain with the cr10ek's.

I put them in my sleds and crotch rockets. I have been told by some real experts it can make a difference? In the past I had to order these plugs and I just realized they were availble at my local Advance Auto for $6.76 a plug! I paid as high as $12.00 DOH! Psychologically I feel better with them in LOL!
;)!

Apex2006 said:
I put them in my sleds and crotch rockets. I have been told by some real experts it can make a difference? In the past I had to order these plugs and I just realized they were availble at my local Advance Auto for $6.76 a plug! I paid as high as $12.00 DOH! Psychologically I feel better with them in LOL!
;)!
got mine for 4.55 a plug from rock auto.com 2 bucks for shipping but was the cheapest i found.

I never really noticed a difference with them in, but what the hell, the sled was apart and I had them so in they went. I've heard of cold start up issues with them but it's never happened to me and if I get a hp out of them so be it.

I only noticed a difference when I was on the river hard pack snow, before putting them in my dream meter would only get to 100mph. Ever since I put them in I was only to reach 103mph... I only weigh 150 tho

Back