• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NY Chapter

I ride the Chautauqua trails a lot. The Chautauqua Ridge always gets good snow but the trails can get rough especially out toward Mayville. Last season I spent a lot of time riding between Bliss, Java Center, Varysburg, Warsaw and Perry. The local clubs did a pretty good job keeping the trails groomed.

A WNY ride with TY members would be great. Honk, a TY member from the Dayton, NY area was trying to put one together last season but we were lacking snow at the time. We'll have to see what we get for snow then make some plans.

Several TY members do a ride up around Cranberry lake and another ride around Marathon NY (north of Binghamton). They normally post the rides in the TY Rides/Other Events section. I made arrangements to go on the Cranberry lake ride last season but they were lacking snow and we weren't so I cancelled. I'm hoping to do the ride this season and will be looking for someone to trailer up with.

I'll be keeping my ears open for this. My group rides the Ridge a few times each year. One of the best places to ride in ALL of NY.

Dustin

We have had 1 or 2 New York TY rides each year since 2004. We usually get two in each year. Check the TY ride forum come mid fall for this years rides in NY. In the past we have had many rides out of the Tug Hill region. First year we had 24 riders. Many rides also out of Oneida county(just north of Utica), a couple rides out of the southern tier, and one ride last year out of the Cranberry lake area. Keep looking for this years rides.

BIG BLACK WARRIOR said:
We have had 1 or 2 New York TY rides each year since 2004. We usually get two in each year. Check the TY ride forum come mid fall for this years rides in NY. In the past we have had many rides out of the Tug Hill region. First year we had 24 riders. Many rides also out of Oneida county(just north of Utica), a couple rides out of the southern tier, and one ride last year out of the Cranberry lake area. Keep looking for this years rides.

Im on the border of Lewis and Oneida ;)!

Back