• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NYS Registration Number Sticker Location????

RX-Kid

Veteran
Hey all you New York State Phazer Riders, where do you stick your NYS Registration Stickers? Especially on the left side of the sled? There is not a smooth area on the left side of the boat/side panel. Do you put them on the side of the tunnel? I don't want to have the big ugly sticker up high, but I also don't want to get hassled by the man. Just curious. A picture would help. -Chuck

I have always placed mine on the tunnel towards the rear. Far enough back so your feet don't block the numbers. Put it where they can see it and go ride.

OK, I will put the stickers back there and not worry about it if you haven't had any problems. Somehow I always seem to get hassled by the man when I'm not doing anything wrong ;)!

NYS sticker

I have one on the right side, at an angle that matches the contour of the sled. On the left side, I used a thin piece of aluminum riveted into the circle shape over the belt area. Both sides are tilted at the same angle and are at roughly the same height. It looks neater that way. We went through a police checkpoint, and he actually thought it was a cool idea, very visible.

IMGP0994.jpg
IMGP1008.jpg

Back