• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro 09 tail light and tunnel rack

Removing them ;)!

But for those who like them, there is a thread over on the shorty forum about trailer light LED's to be put just above the snowflap.

I don't have an MTX but I moved my taillight and made a rack for the tunnel of my XTX. You will need an under tunnel exhaust for this set up though.

129.jpg

froines said:
Where did you get the gas tank system? How much does the under exhaust cost?
that's a rev gas caddy, I put the under tunnel together myself. I swapped out the header for a vector header, used a cherry bomb glasspack, and closed in the tunnel with a sheet of aluminum. Cost me roughly $300.

put the stock light in the rear reflector location as well and built my own rack.

Made the rods adjustable so i could configure it in the field if i needed to. worked well. Working on another one now for my new sled. Cost about $15 in material.

Attachments

• photo3a.jpg
    photo3a.jpg
    524.6 KB · Views: 628
  • photo4a.jpg
    photo4a.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 320
bottlerocket said:
hearnoevil said:
I bought an led light but found out the stock one fits in the holes on the tunnel or after you remove the reflector.

Made my own Gas rack too.
:worth:

Here you go, I still have to get the rod's done that go to both sides of the rack. never mind the clear case I have there. It was something I bought at ct full of tie downs and it seams to fit in the rack.
5nJeX.jpg

NR3rC.jpg

7lab2.jpg

and tail light, don't worry about the wire that's not staying there.

4PWnL.jpg

It was one piece of channel allinumin, I got it ripped in two with a table saw with proper blade. Then bolted the two together and drilled the holes.

I think I need a few smaller holes in it too. The paint looks bad in the pics but it's crappy cell phone.

I need to install the rods now between the two.

Looks good hearnoevil! A word of advice, you might want to put something on the tunnel so the gas can doesn't scratch the shat out of it. Learned that one from experience...

Back