• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Bumper

bradthebest

Those are Muffin Works arm protectors.

Working on getting some info on the bumpers.

bradthebest

Those are Muffin Works arm protectors.

Working on getting some info on the bumpers.

I would pay $200 for this bumper today.. It looks a lot like the $300 Timbersled's Boonie bumper. Which is way to much for what you are getting. For that price one could buy a float plate and new front bumper.

I would be interested in this bumper depending on the price. Please post when they go for sale.

Ultra, What did you find out? Looks like you have alot of intrest. Including mine! =) And how much does it weigh?? sch80 can be light...

Attachments

• dsc05711.jpg
    dsc05711.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 435
  • dsc05715.jpg
    dsc05715.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 537
looks good, I sent him an email, about price and payment, shipping, I will post once I find out

This is not the same bumper, his doesnt have the upper supports and it looks like the tube is longer.

I will post the info as soon as I get it. Just a little patients.

Thanks

got an email back, $160.00 plus shipping, you can pay by COD through post office or paypal.

Edit: nevermind. I was wrong about the cod.

So is the $160 for the bumper pictured above or the one on the first post of this thread?

Back