• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Low Idle/Stall

osmond.mark

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro MTX
I have a 2010 Nytro with a Powderlites 270 kit on it.

I am having trouble with the sled idling low and stalling. Every now and then it will idle as it should but very rare and only for a very short period of time. It has a new set of plugs in it. Other than the low idle it runs good, it does not appear to be running on 2 cylinders. Any ideas on what I can try or check? Throttle angle is 16/95

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Update: I took the sled for a quick run and it seemed to idle ok. It still is a little low (1400 ish) but didnt stall. Wondering if could be a tuning issue? Any opinions would be great! The previous owner said it used to idle low since he had it as well (The sled came from British Columbia) so that whats making wondering if its a tuning issue. Thanks everyone.

I am not sure what tuning is on the sled. It is still idling low, but seems to run great. I will try and check with powderlites tomorrow and see what they say about the tuning.

I was talking to Dave yesturday and he said the tune shouldnt be affected by elevation. But he suggested I make sure the fuel pressure is just below 50. I raised it a couple psi to 50 but no change. Sometimes it idles good and then drops. It's kind of hit or miss if it will idle at 1600 ish or 1300ish. Any other suggestions?

I need to order a new air fuel gauge. Mine isn't working, the wiring harness is damaged.

Back