• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro need help ??

apracing

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2004 rx1 warrior 2006 apex gt 1979 enticer 340
:o| 2008 nytro mtx ,starts great runs good until it put it to the bar ,then it misses and on the screen it shows coil codes ,which i have replaced coils and plugs ,when it idles it just starts breaking down and one minute i see code 34 ,runs a while longer ,then maybe code 33 and on like that ,then it runs fine , checked harness ,would a voltage reg or crank sensor do this ....im really at my ends with this unit ... any help would be great ?? :sled1:

I had the harness out all the grounds looked good ..

replaced the stator ,crank sensor and voltage regulator ,no changes ,the ground blocks look good ,but was told to cut them out a make into one cause they are not good enough ground ? any thoughts ??

Hey bought brand new wiring harness and a crankshaft senor tried sensor first it worked machine ran fine code 33 34 35 gone for good
had this machine in dealer bench checked the crank senor and said it was fine but under load it was not fine i spend 430 bucks at a dealer for not a thing bought a wiring harness for 500 bucks did not get a reading on my sensor after pulling out.
Ps I have a wiring harness for sale !

where your codes in your sled all the time or just under load, i put a harness in tonight and no change .starts good but flashes coil codes on the dash ,only coils left ??

codes were in diag 33 34 35 everytime i punched throttle machine would quit code would appear again i would clear them and after machine would quit they would come back some times machine would not start for 5 minutes or so i think the winding in the cranksensor would cool down and make connection after they would heat they would expand and a lose of connection would cause the failure

Back