• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Photos

polished tunnel...

Attachments

• polished xtx tunnel.jpg
    polished xtx tunnel.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 359
  • polished xtx tunnel 1.jpg
    polished xtx tunnel 1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 337

That's it! I'm polishing my tunnel this weekend. Doing it full out. That's rediculous looking. You didn't do the skid rails too did you? Do you just keep wax on it to preserve the shine>??

wow guys ... some wicked looking stuff out there! Now I really wanna finish mine and throw it up here ..... red/grey/black digital camo ....

My 2009 after a few cosmetic changes.

Attachments

• DSC00282.JPG
    DSC00282.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC00281.JPG
    DSC00281.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 255
  • DSC00284.JPG
    DSC00284.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 276
  • DSC00285.JPG
    DSC00285.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 266
Kevin, can you post up a better shot of the tunnel brace..that's the Yamaha one in the accessory catalogue...not the sno pro one but the regular one?

Ryan, I will try to take a better pic after work tomorrow. Yes, that's the regular one out of the Yamaha catalog not the racing ones.....A lot of work, but I think it was worth it.

I can't get my pictures to load. All it says is "tried to load empty file." I tried to add attachment and that is what I get. What am I doing wrong?

Back