• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro power commander help

macnytro

Extreme
i just piched up my first 4 stroke 08 nytro mtx it came with a power commander & after market exhaust does anybody have a map for it there is none on there wed site i don't no to much about the power commander so i don't no if it is even working so any help would be appreciated thanks.one more thing has anybody put a air/fuel gauge on there nytros

does it power on when you turn on the sled?

it is really easy to install these...does it just have the PowerCommander on it?

and are you certain there was not a map done for it? pretty spendy tool to have on a sled and ahve it just do nothing...

yes it does power up when i turn it on & it is just the power commander i don't know if it has a map or not installed

cannot imagien someone bought it and then did not map it...can you contact the owner?

or better yet, buy the intake kit from Allen Ulmer (Ulmer racing) and then he will more than likely be willing to give you the right map for it...

Did you get the cable with it? If you did you can download the Power Commander software of the DynoJet website and upload the table thats in your Power Commander. Then you will know what mods someone has done. You may want to consider the WideBand Controller, then you can log the A/F ratio while you ride and design your own map.

good news the guy i bought the sled from called he has all the parts to go with the commander cables & directions thanks for all your help

Back