• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NYTRO - THE FIX IS IN!

Ah, the XTX was new for '09, so all the wonderful quirks from the '08 Nytros had been weeded out by its introduction. I had a chance to ride it at the Sneak Peek in Wisconsin last January. Very sweet sled.

MagMeister said:
LOL! You'll have to wait on that. Tell you what though, as soon as we can talk about it, I'll make sure some fresh reviews go on supertraxmag.com.

k let me know, I love getting your mag in the mail....but you need a summer issue...way too long of a wait

Yes Mike, I really enjoy reading your magazine as well! I'm a subscriber and look forward to every issue! Just finished reading your latest with the B.I.C awards! Well done!! ;)!

Hey Mike, when your on these rides with Yamaha, I'm sure you guys talk about the skis and handwarmer issues (cause I did read it in the mag) what does Yamaha say about it???

Back