• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

O.T. This is addicting!!!

I found a way to download the game anyone want it just right click and save target. Be fun to give the guys at work without the other stuff that gets ya in trouble :lol:

Damn guess Mr Sled only allows 256K files this thing is 328K anyone want's it can PM me with there email address no spam i promise :lol:

If you just want to do it yourself just click on the smaller version of the game not full screen put the cursor over the words full screen then right click and choose save target :)

2630 haha!

Attachments

• 2630.JPG
    2630.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,335
Hey VZoner,

I can't keep it to myself...That advantage on my part is being able to manipulate jpg images using photopaint. haha, so it looks like DC5 is the true highmarker now.

Eskimo

ESKIMO said:
Hey VZoner,

I can't keep it to myself...That advantage on my part is being able to manipulate jpg images using photopaint. haha, so it looks like DC5 is the true highmarker now.

Eskimo

I thought it looked like a photochop :mrgreen:

Power-Rush said:
This really is addicting. I got 1149.3 ft.
Almost caught you 4Fighter :x

I got 1159.1 I guess I will settle with beating you power-rush.....

Back