• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Off topic....Yamaha Snow Blowers??

Heritage

Expert
I know this site is for snowmobiles .....but..I'm just wondering why we can't get these in the USA?? I watched a video on these and they looked amazing...just like everything Yamaha makes...top quality with really nice features....love the track idea....Do any of you Canadians have one?? Tell me about it.

Thanks
yamaha snowblower.png

Well I would buy 1. IU spent 3 hrs last night tearing down my 1 yr and 1 month old Husqvarna that was used 3 times last yr. The starter is broken, It ran in August but now has no compression and when i pulled the plug out found out it was cross threaded from the factory. Oh by the way the warranty expired a month ago:o|

I saw that they are spendy.....I bought a small snoforce 5HP...21 inch cut.. (basically an ariens with a Chinese engine)...works great...but I'd sure love one of those Yamaha ones

Sadly my tracked blower is red, bought before I bought the Bravo so I had not yet been brought into the fold, so to speak. The two best features are the tracks and the fluid drive.

The only thing I don't like about mine can be fixed with a can of spray paint.

My buddy bought one. Its a 624 with electric chute controls, hydstat drive and electric start. That little machine can tear thru snow. I had it buried with just the chute sticking out and it still wanted go.
Absolutely amazing but wicked expensive when comparing to the box store machines.

We used to sell them back in the late 80's early 90's. I've heard talks about bringing them back to the states but I think the overall $$$ of these units is why we haven't seen it yet.

I have one from 97 and it still throws snow over my house. They work great. Mine has no bells and whistles, but works great.

They had them on display in old forge for snow fest when the viper was released. Things dig! It and they are quiet too!

We have the Honda track type..gotta be near 30 years old...used it this AM in Muskoka..to do side paths...it just runs all the time...change oil the odd cable..

Funny... many years ago walking thru Clares Cycle in Pelham On....I happened on a Yamaha Canada rep saying to the staff guy..."and that is why Honda sells more than us" it still haunts me why I didn't ask..why???

Awesome Snow Blower.....a little Pricy but it sure does throw snow, Cant even find a used one as NO ONE sells them. I guess that speaks for it's self.

Maybe Santa will bring one on his Sleigh for me, along with that NEW Blue & White SIDEWINDER. He might need a few more Reindeer to pull it all here. :)

Reactions: CR

Back