• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha steps UP!

Mine definately had the heating element, just missing the switch. The wiring came out from the seat padding. Yamaha had told the dealership that this was an isolated case and they checked and had not seen any others. So there must have been some later occurrences.

If I'm removing the seat Could I see If I have heating element already installed on it ? If I understand I Will see the wiring or not ?.

If I'm removing the seat Could I see If I have heating element already installed on it ? If I understand I Will see the wiring or not ?.
You will see the connector that goes to the seat that you would normally have to unplug from the sled as you remove the seat.

Cannondale - just want to interject that I installed aftermarket seat heaters on both of my Vectors and had I not had the correct staple gun, yes, it would have been a major pain. I first tried an electric staple gun but it didn't have enough "oomph" (real technical term I know!) and I went back and bought an air stapler and it worked great.

Bottom line - if I can do it....anybody can do it! LOL!
Mine needs both switch and element in seat so they said they will send the seat to an upholster and they will install the switch.
Looking forward to riding this Deluxe machine.

Back