• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Off-Trail Crew Sled Saturday 2.16.19

Did you give up on the Giveaway ride?
Lol, no. I found another folder of about 8 more hours of gopro footage. I'm working on it today and tomorrow to get it done

To much footage, very time consuming.
It is. I've already spent many, many hours in front of the computer. I give you a lot of credit for all that you do for the rides. You have so much to organize and plan and then you always squeeze in the time to make the videos and post pictures. It takes a lot, thank you for all that you do!!

It is. I've already spent many, many hours in front of the computer. I give you a lot of credit for all that you do for the rides. You have so much to organize and plan and then you always squeeze in the time to make the videos and post pictures. It takes a lot, thank you for all that you do!!

Thank you!! Its nice that you see it can really eat up your time. Then I have been trying to get rid of the banner hackers.. OMG, I get so stressed. I have a headache every day.

Thank you!! Its nice that you see it can really eat up your time. Then I have been trying to get rid of the banner hackers.. OMG, I get so stressed. I have a headache every day.
It really does take a lot to make these videos and until you do one, you have no idea! I can't imagine the stress you deal with, but I'm very grateful you go through all of it for this group. Like you said at the Give Away, so many friendships have formed from TY. I have a huge snow and SxS family that I can't imagine life without thanks to all your hard work and time that you put into TY. Thank you Mr. Sled, you rock!!

Then I have been trying to get rid of the banner hackers.. OMG, I get so stressed. I have a headache every day.

That’s what that is. Was wondering why there was extra in the forum. I’m not looking for ebony love :dunno::rofl:kudos to the time on the vids!!

Back