• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Official Picture Thread

20161225_110815.jpg
sidewinder2.jpg
sidewinder2.jpg
sidewinder2.jpg
here

Looks Awesome SJ. How do you like those Cat Ski's?? Do they handle decently...better than the tuners?? And everytime I see your Sentinel Handguards in pictures lit up...I say I'm getting them lol.

Looks Awesome SJ. How do you like those Cat Ski's?? Do they handle decently...better than the tuners?? And everytime I see your Sentinel Handguards in pictures lit up...I say I'm getting them lol.

cat skis are a huge upgrade over the tuners IMHO ...that said...Ive got some 6.9's I mist likely will be trying...and a new set of mohawks I MIGHT try or sell? so far no flack....I suppose if I run into the wrong enforcer it could be an issue...I'll just plead dumb...im good at that lol

Arctic Cat mid. It does a nice job on everything except my hands, so I'm going to try another option. If you were in MN I'd sell it to you.
Does it shoot the wind over your helmet ?

just got my XTX 137 today

The XTX is abit more unique. I see Qs3 shocks, now is that the model that is much like a Tcat?

What shocks come in center and rear?

Joe has an XTX from last season and loves it.

Those colors look very awesome! And I ordered an SE window for my LE, perfect IMO.

Dan

Rear is a qs3 and center is a hpg.

The XTX is abit more unique. I see Qs3 shocks, now is that the model that is much like a Tcat?

What shocks come in center and rear?

Joe has an XTX from last season and loves it.

Those colors look very awesome! And I ordered an SE window for my LE, perfect IMO.

Dan
Thanks. I’m definitely happy with colors. Saw one at a sneak peak event but feel like it looks even better now. Been a long wait getting here, now the wait for snow

Rear is a qs3 and center is a hpg.

Thank you.....I was not sure. Now I do believe that is the same as the Tcat shock setup, but not 100% sure.

One question for those who are getting their 50th anny already.....I asked this a few times last spring but noone knew for sure.

In the brochure, they stated a "race" brake lever for 50th....I think their are a few guys here who got theirs already. Can you guys tell me what the brake lever looks like?

We had assumed it would have a small bump where your "2 fingers" would grab hold of brake lever, as this is what comes on a Tcat, and I did not notice it until I happened to sit on a new Tcat last winter in showroom and grabbed the brake. Nothing mind blowing but a cool little feature.

Let me know.
Dan

Back