• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OFT where are you

MMax00 said:
What's the time line on OFT's return to business. Awsome to hear business is bomming for you! :die

Maybe they are going on Dragon's Den for more capitol....or what is the American version, Shark tank I think it's called. :tg:

What is oft's status I have there tether with jacobson rov and it is shorting out causing the ignition fuse to blow now I can't get ahold of oft wtf?

Copy of Moto's post from Snowest

I assure you all that we are definatley NOT out of business! Quite the contrary it seems... the massive amount of growth we have encountered in the last 2 years is coming to a head at our production facilities.

In order to serve our customers in a professional manner, we have chosen to enter a short reorganization period.

Rather than selling products that we do not have in stock, or cannot ship immediately (as many businesses have done in the past ) we have stopped all sales for a short period. We have built a good reputation, and we intend to keep it!

Hey thanks nikolai. Hopefully I can get somethin figured out. Anybody else have the ignition fuse problem?

I tested one of the originals for an entire year and have the new one now for this riding season. No issues. I would check your wiring very carefully. When cutting back shrink wrapping and trimming wires a small nick can cause issues. I hightly dought it is a bad ground - but something to check as well. I suppose it is entirely possible you got a bad relay and frankly dont know how to test that without an ohm meter but what readings it should be reading are unformiliar to me. Maybe someone could chime in what they are getting when on and off and you could compare.

I know those guys personally and know they didnt take that decision lightly (as described by moto). Quality first has alays been the goal. PM them directly. I know from personal experience they get a great deal of email and such. So please be patient - they are great guys and want nothing but the best experience for everyone. I am on the road now for a few days but will try to ping them directly as well.

bones said:
Hey thanks nikolai. Hopefully I can get somethin figured out. Anybody else have the ignition fuse problem?

Gotcha taken care of Bones. Shipping out your replacement parts tomorrow.

Scott

Hey Scott

when do you guys expect to have more kill/ roller over valve kits availible for sale on your web site for my nytro? Soon i hope =) I am finally in a postion to order one. Its not a big rush but i would like one before the seaons is over.

Since its been 60 degrees here in Reno for the past 3 weeks that may come sooner then later. we got dumped on before xmas and then had the dryest January on record.
:Rockon:

bholmlate said:
Hey Scott

when do you guys expect to have more kill/ roller over valve kits availible for sale on your web site for my nytro? Soon i hope =) I am finally in a postion to order one. Its not a big rush but i would like one before the seaons is over.

Since its been 60 degrees here in Reno for the past 3 weeks that may come sooner then later. we got dumped on before xmas and then had the dryest January on record.
:Rockon:

Our site should be back up by the end of next week, as long as Murphy and his stupid laws don't keep showing up.

Thanks for your understanding.

Scott

Hey thanks a lot scott! Everyone has been spot on you guys have top notch customer service I am very impressed and will recomend your products to anyone and everyone. Thanks again.

Good to hear Scott! Glad you guys are getting back up and running! :Rockon:

Back