• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ohlite front end bushing kit and yamaha blue paint code

rx1 man 04

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha apex gt and 2012 Yamaha apex xtx
want to change the front end bushings on my sled this summer, on an 04 rx1, just wondering if anyone has tried the ohlite front end bushing kit and how do they work ,or should I go with stock bushings. While I have the front end apart would like to paint the front end upper and lower A and spindles yamaha blue, but I need the proper paint code. I would like to match the machine with the deep blue metallic paint . Any info would be helpfull.

I did all my bushings on my Warrior last season. Got them from Ulmer Racing. I put 2800 miles on the sled and still tight......
Great product, give them a call. ;)!

If you use the stock bushings, they will still have some play in them.

:yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

DaJudge,

Thanks for the color-rite site link. Excellent! This is a very helpful site. I just ordered some touch up paint.

;)! That site link was given to me by a friend who got it from Highlands Yamaha in the Chicago area. I also thought it was a great site for matching paint color on sleds.

hope you paint matches, i bought some in a spray
can(not form color-rite) and it wasnt even close.
the yamaha paint is a tricoat, the base is a light
purple followed by a translucent blue and then a clear top coat. kind of a pain to paint, i know from
experience. had to paint a 04 R1

Back