• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ok seriously where is the snow!!??

It's sad when I get excited about a snow forecast 10 days away! I never trust forecasts more than 3 days out, but I am praying for this one!!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    46.4 KB · Views: 92

yeah they have a hard enough time letting you know what the next day will be like... never mind 14days

LAKE EFFECT

YAY, we have a lake effect snow warning for today thru sunday. 8 - 12 inches expected, thats a good start. Now I am not a greedy person but I WANT MORE!

I think I'm going to take a dirt nap if we don't get some snow.

Only seen a brown Christmas once in my life, and I don't wish to see it again

Another big storm system heading for the midwest in a few days.....yet another round of rain instead of snow. We can usually put up with these late starts by going to northern Wisconsin for snow, but they aren't getting much either! For some reason, it feels like I should be getting the sleds ready for summerizing......that's depressing. Anyone with a crystal ball or that can change our weather pattern would be appreicated.....lol

Did more 4 wheeler brush hog work for my club today in Carhart bibs & a sweatshirt, it ain't right....

Back