• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ok seriously where is the snow!!??

Was out riding all day today :Rockon:

January17th201.jpg

January17th202.jpg

January17th203.jpg

January17th204.jpg

ViperMan said:
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the significance or just what exactly is this "shocker" suppose to be? Inquiring minds want to know.

:pics:

correction
shocker-Spocker-lg.gif

Ya we got our snow but extreme cold takes the fun out of it.

-35c right now and with windchill it is -49c. :winter:

Ya, I am not going riding. Its not that bad, but when you get a nasty crosswind it'll sure freeze a guy up.

Havent even had a chance to try out my new cold start ECU yet! :o|

Were heading to Duck Mountain this weekend.. hope to find some good snow!! still nothing around here :( and yes, bitterly cold!!!!

MikeWalters said:

Ya, I am not going riding. Its not that bad, but when you get a nasty crosswind it'll sure freeze a guy up.

Sounds like perfect conditions for a test.Dont want you wasting time once snow is around.Set it outside and count the cranks with both.Really curious to know.Thanks!

cannondale27 said:
MikeWalters said:

Sounds like perfect conditions for a test.Dont want you wasting time once snow is around.Set it outside and count the cranks with both.Really curious to know.Thanks!

Don't worry, these temps aren't going anywhere! Typical Saskatchewan winter. I think I will have time to pull the sled in the garage today or tomorrow to put in the new ECU. I also have to take my PCIII out and verify it actually has a map loaded in it. I have my doubts, and I know 1 other guy who had this same misfortune.

Will keep you posted

Finally, i'll get to ride tonight! Already have 5" and forecast says up to 10". This is on top of 3" we got last week.

Back