• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Olympic Hockey

Sled Dog

Lifetime Member
What the hell is with this Swiss team beating the Chec's and Cunucks. Major upsets or teams just playing sly until the games mean something?

Canada is doing pityful...they should be blowing everyone out of the water...
and curling is just as bad...Brad better get a win today or there wont be a medal in that either...

Seems both CDN HOCKEY & CURLING Teams have been taking a beating :o|

On a positive note, Our Own Home Grown CINDY KLASSEN has won A GOLD & 2 SILVER in Speed Skating. She has a chance at one more medal yet, she could be Canada 1st Winter Olympician to win 4 Medals.

GO CINDY

Well I thought the mens hockey team was playing hookee instead of hockey waiting for the medal games to begin. Turns out they just plain sucked. What a very very poor effort loaded with stars and none of them with any kind of work ethic to get it done! That team needed a Mario or Mark to lead in the dressing room. Womens hockey team sure showed them how its done Canadian style. Cindy Klassen what an Olympian most decorated Canadian Olympian ever. Winnipeg is going to name a park after that gal. Brad sure made Newfoundland and Canada proud in mens curling also.

Over all we did SUPER WELL

WE were ranked 1st or tied for 1st in having the most top 5 finishes out of all counties. As well as ranked 1st for having medals in 10 out of 15 venous. The CANADIAN WOMEN :Rockon:

.....Going to be a TOUGH ACT TOO FOLLOW in Vancouver

Auskins said:
At least my Newfoundland Curling Team got Gold

Yes they did. I am proud of them you and the rest of Newfoundland must be elated. Way to go Brad and company. ;)!

Attachments

• IMGP0787rr.jpg
    IMGP0787rr.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMGP0789rr.jpg
    IMGP0789rr.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 42

Back