• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

8/28/21 Thunder Products Clutching sleds taking all the podium spots this weekend on asphalt!

Thunder Products

Making your sled the best!
TY Advertiser
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha, Polaris, AC and Ski-Doo
WEBSITE
www.thunderproductsclutching.com
Friday night, 8/27/21 was hot, muggy and made the sleds run slow....but still consistent as hell!

Came down to my Team (Terry Burmeister) and Mike Miles team in the TEAM race finals! I was running the 300 horse Hurricane tuned Sidewinder, Andrew Burmeister was running the EVO tuned Sidewinder and Tim Hank was running the 2021 Matrix Polaris 850. Tim and Andrew were on Mike Miles team (Mike Miles runs the 95 V-max 4) and won 3 out of 5 races against our team. The races were so close that win margins were as low as .0034!!!!
(PS...The team races were setup like fantasy football teams where each team had a captain and then 4 pic draws were done by computer. Made for an interesting race!) See pic! 4 out of the 5 sleds have in the team pic have Thunder Products Clutching!

Saturday, 8/28/21 was a heat index of 104°!

The White and Blue Hurricane tuned Sidewinder was running very consistent as the suspension change I did was the ticket. Both time runs were 6.211 and 6.215, so I was ready for 1st round. After the 4th or 5th round, I found out I moved into 1st place in points for the year! But....there was a guy who was 4 points behind me and was still in the game, and another guy 5 points behind me...still in the game and still in the running for points champion.

Came down to the quarter finals and I got the BYE run! Yes! but, the other 2 guys won their round also so I had more work to do. The semi-finals I raced the guy who was 5 points behind me. It was a great race and the guy broke out where I ran right on my dial-in! So now I was in the finals with the guy who was 4 points behind me.

The finals was the most important race of the night as if I win....I win the championship and the last race of the season which would be a back to back win from the last race. Did my burnout and we both lined up.... I red-lighted (*&%$) This gave the win to Brandon List who just had his clutch redone by us.

This came down to a race-off between myself and Brandon List for the championship. Thinking I would pause a little so I would not red-light..... Don't know what happened, but I red-lighted again. (*&%$)

Anyway, 2nd place for the race and 2nd place in points for the season....I am very happy with that! :)

Attachments

• Teamrace.jpg
    Teamrace.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 146
  • winnings.jpg
    winnings.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 141
  • hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 141
  • Holloway.jpg
    Holloway.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 137
  • race 5.jpg
    race 5.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 143
  • runner up.jpg
    runner up.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 143

Great job for the year Terry don’t let the red lights bug you too much, a little ya but hey don’t beat yourself up.

If your not going red your not trying. Awesome job!

Back