• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OMG is all I can say... New Skis New Sled

ReelAction72 said:
Just got back from my first ride of the year, also it was my first ride with my new pilot skis.. I hated my sled last year always darting, pushing through the turns just an awful handling sled.. It reminding me of an old school muscle car... Fast as hell in a straight line but turning is out. I am so excited about thise new skis I cant wait to ride again. I have been reading the endless commements on what skis are best.. If the make a better set up for a nytro I would be shocked... These skis make me look like I might be accutally be able to ride.. :yam: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Same way I felt after adding the C&As. Love the wider ski and losing the dart behavior. Once you get the strap and suspension dialed in, you can fly through the woods compared to the stock skis ;)!

6.9s

with 6.9s a little snow and I cant get the big bigger.

Attachments

• xtx.jpg
    xtx.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 312
A little bigger but full snow. Black with silver loops. I have 6" and 4" shapers on them.

Attachments

• xtx122110.jpg
    xtx122110.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 90
How did you make them work????

Back